IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
How to do it:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc).
2. Put it on Shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Be honest.
Opening Credits:
Eclipse - Pink Floyd
Waking Up:
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
(Yessssssss! And I'm not even cheating)
First Day Of School:
Spanish Caravan - The Doors
Falling In Love:
If I Could Build my Whole World Around You - Marvin Gaye
(Still not cheating. Never heard this song and it was really cute!)
Fight Song:
Like A Rolling Stone - Jimi Hendrix Live at Monterey 2007
Breaking Up:
Look At Little Sister - Stevie Ray Vaughan
(I am cursing D's music)
Prom:
Dry Ice - Green Day
("... in the sky flying hand in hand..." how very romantic of Billie Joe Armstrong :)
Life Is Good:
My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama - Joe Satriani
(Thanks again D, I am lovin' my soundtrack)
Driving:
Hang Me Up to Dry - Cold War Kids
(Ooooh! Finally, I love this one. Good summer road trip song)
Mental Breakdown:
Save The World - Bon Jovi
(I HAAATE Bon Jovi, sorry fans)
Flashback:
Nature of the Beast - Samples
(So sad...)
Getting Back Together:
Babyface - U2
("Dressed up like a lovely day... " what a line, Bono)
Wedding:
Willing to Learn - Tower of Power
Final Battle:
Give Peace a Chance - Aerosmith feat. Sierra Leone's refugee all-stars
(Save Darfur! This cover was a fun idea and all, but Steven Tyler and John Lennon are not jiving for me)
Death Scene:
Adrian - Jewel
(Yikes. I never liked this song anyway)
Funeral Song:
I'll Back You Up - Dave Matthews Band
(This one happens to be quite fitting too, really!)
End Credits:
Moon Over Bourbon Street - Sting
I want to hear other people's outcomes; do it! It's a fast one, especially if you don't commentate on everything like me! (;
No comments:
Post a Comment